Medical Social Services are provided by Licensed Medical Social Workers. They help patients and their family with their psychosocial functioning and provide intervention when necessary.
Medical Social Services include, but are not limited to:
- Short-term counseling services
- Referral to and coordination with community resources
- Assistance with living arrangements, finances, and long-range planning
- Family education and mediation
- Counseling for individuals, couples, and families
- Risk assessment
- And more
For more information about our medical social services, you can call us at 310-638-1068.